POLLUTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL (SCOTLAND) REGULATIONS 2012Notice ID: GRE1937270
POLLUTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL (SCOTLAND) REGULATIONS 2012
In accordance with Paragraph 8 of Schedule 4 to the Pollution Prevention and Control (Scotland) Regulations, notice Is hereby given that DY Oldhall Energy Recovery Limited has applied to the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) for a permit under Regulation 13 of the regulations. This is in respect of activities being carried out namely incineration of waste fuel in an installation at Oldhall Energy Recovery Facility, 16-20 Murdoch Place, Irvine, KA11 5DG.
The application contains a description of any foreseeable significant effects of emissions from the installation on the environment and on human health.
Access to a copy of the application may be requested by contacting SEPA's Registry department at
. Please quote reference number PPC/A/1197167.
Please note that the application contains details of:
* the applicant and the site;
* the activities carried out;
* the installation and any directly associated activities;
* the condition of the land (a site report) and an initial baseline report;
* the raw and auxiliary materials, other substances and energy to be used, or generated;
* the nature, quantities and source of foreseeable emissions from the installation;
* the techniques for preventing, reducing and rendering harmless emissions from the installation;
* how the best available techniques are applied to the operation of the installation;
* the proposed measures to be taken to monitor emissions;
* the measures to be taken to minimise waste production and recover wastes produced;
* any additional measures to ensure that no significant pollution is caused;
* an environmental impact assessment;
* information presented to demonstrate that the applicant is a 'fit and proper person';
* an outline of the main alternatives, if any have been studied;
* a non-technical summary of the information referred to above;
* other information which the applicant may wish SEPA to take into account.
Written representation concerning this application may be made to SEPA at the above address, or via the following email address:
and if received within 28 days of this Notice, will be taken into consideration in determining the application. Any such representations made by any person will be entered in a Public Register, unless that person requests in writing that they should not be entered. Where such a request is made, a statement will be included in the register indicating that representations have been made that have been the subject of such a request. This notice was published on 15th December 2020.